£40-50k plus excellent benefits
Our client is a well backed funder in the SME space that has seen great success over recent years. Through their expansion we are looking for someone who has a background in the Working Capital Solutions with a background in either Relationship Management or Business Development to be part of this exciting business.
Their marketplace gives profitable UK SMEs access to flexible working capital, with no setup fees. They provide powerful financial insights that help business owners understand cash flow requirements. For their investors, they offer the potential to earn a better risk adjusted return.
Why do they do this? Because customers - whether businesses or individuals - want financial products that match their needs. They want services that beat their expectations to grow with confidence!
Reporting to the Head of Relationship Management, we are actively looking for very smart, driven individuals to join the team and help support our customers growth.
As a relationship manager, you will:
• Work as part of a skilled and dynamic team offering an exceptional product and service to small and medium enterprises from across the UK.
• Continually beat their customer’s expectations to support their growth, maximise borrower utilisation, minimise churn and attain market leading customer feedback.
• Work closely with the on boarding team to ensure a great customer experience continues post activation.
• Support the Head of Relationship Management and wider commercial team in delivering continuous improvements across the customer journey.
• Be an ambassador for the company in promoting the brand and values.
• An unwavering focus on our customers with the ability to consistently beat their expectations and a natural and proven ability to build lasting relationships.
• To be adaptable, keen to learn and with an understanding of the world around you, bringing a fresh perspective with you.
• Strong communication skills across a wide range of partners and seniority levels with a professional reputation and image.
• A deep understanding of data, technology and processes with an interest in doing things differently.
• Experience of working with and growing a portfolio of SME customers with turnovers ranging from £1m to £20m with an in-depth knowledge of financial reporting.
• A minimum three years of relevant commercial banking/finance experience is important.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already successful and ambitious business.
In the first instance please send you cv to email@example.com or contact Mark Lyons on 07790808904 for a confidential discussion.