The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive salary plus an excellent bonus package.
Our client, one of the fastest growing providers of financial services to businesses requires an experienced Relationship Manager to join their growing team. Your portfolio will consist of clients based throughout the South of England.
Your role will be to proactively manage the client relationship across a variety of funding lines, determining effective strategies to manage the risk whilst prolonging the life of the client’s facility.
Other key responsibilities:
• Undertake client visits timely and in line with agreed schedule with accurate and consistent reporting in agreed format and timescales. Undertake on boarding meetings prior to pay out and ensure all pre-commencement conditions are adhered to.
• Through careful and intuitive risk expertise, identify and maintain considered and appropriate exit strategies for each client within the portfolio.
• To adopt and display appropriate behaviours to drive set Company targets in addition to your own personal objectives and mandate levels.
• To lead and engage the Client Executive to deliver an excellent operational service to the clients within their own allocated portfolios.
• Excellent communication skills being able to maintain a high level of professional conduct with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Be risk aware and have the ability to effectively balance risk and reward across the portfolio.
• Be able to review, analyse and digest financial accounts and other information to allow considered and qualitative funding decisions to be made.
• Working knowledge of invoice finance.