£45k - £48k plus car, excellent benefits and bonus.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an established invoice finance of a large Financial Services Group. The company is part of a global organisation offering stability and growth potential. The role includes the following responsibilities:
• Proactively manage and provide an excellent
service for the client relationships and seek opportunities to generate income
and determine a strategy to effectively manage the risk and maximise client
• Developing and managing the credit strategy within assigned account portfolio.
• Proactively managing the facilities for each client within assigned account portfolio and setting service expectations of clients new to the company.
• Communicating and liaising with key external business contacts, effectively representing the company interests, in order to optimise business performance.
• Working with the risk team to monitor financial health and exposures of the clients within individual account portfolios.
• Provides support and guidance to allocated team of Client Managers and Credit Controllers.
• Carrying out take on meetings with new clients, explaining procedures and rules, setting clear and realistic service expectations.
• Shared P&L responsibility with the management team for the development and achievement of appropriate key performance indicators and financial ratios.
• Working with the Senior Team to develop new opportunities and assist other areas of the division as needed to ensure the divisional plans are achieved.
A great opportunity to join a high performing company offering a very competitive package and career opportunities.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Nigel Blakey, CBC Resourcing Solutions at email@example.com or call 0161 486 0011.