Salary of £40k, plus equity and full package of benefits.
Want to work for one of the UK’s hottest fintech companies?
MarketInvoice is shaking up the world of business finance. We help ambitious companies grow by providing funding when they need it most, instead of waiting up to 90 days for their customers to pay invoices.
We've funded against over £1bn worth of invoices, helping thousands of businesses across the country to achieve their goals. Our platform provides a slick user experience and integrates with all the leading accounting software packages, so it's never been easier for businesses to take control of their cashflow.
At MarketInvoice you’ll be solving real life business problems, working with a team of smart and dedicated people. It’s a fast-paced environment but it's also a lot of fun, and we’ll give you the support and training you need to thrive. As the company grows, your role will too.
from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketInvoice moment -
You’ll join the risk team and be in charge of supporting risk analysts in structuring funding deals and constantly improving and updating the risk processes and policies.
Our default rate is much lower than the industry average and the risk team has played an essential role in achieving this. Our risk team sits at the heart of the business, helping to develop new products, meet the needs of our customers, and develop world leading risk based pricing models.
On a day to day basis you’ll be preparing credit applications and individual draw down transactions for review. You will be instrumental in deciding credit limits and loan to value levels. You will also collaborate with other departments, including sales, operations, investor relations and legal. It is expected that over time you'll be able to progress to a Risk Analyst role.
Review eligibility of incoming credit applications, liaise with prospective
customers to get applications to completion, input relevant financial and other
relevant data into the risk systems.
• Collect relevant third party reports on applicant businesses and relevant directors and shareholders.
• Help reduce fraud risks by performing regular debt verification for selected transactions.
• Manage a portfolio of up to 20 customers, conducting periodic risk reviews and updating records.
• Process legal documentation for facilities we underwrite, liaising with the customer and the internal legal team.
• You have a good finance acumen gained through finance focused studies and relevant experience, including internships
• You’re analytical, have excellent attention to detail and you’re able to work under pressure
• You’re independent, well organized and with a “can do” attitude
• You work hard and are passionate about achieving great results
• You pitch in and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
• You are data driven, and get things done
• You’re excited by the challenge of revolutionising business finance
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's hottest fintech companies, you will also have access to:
• Best in class share options scheme.
• Innovation days.
• Enhanced maternity leave.
• Childcare vouchers.
• Amazon Kindle and book allowance.
• Clear career progression.
• Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
• Mentoring from industry leaders.
• The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s hottest fintech companies.
• 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off.
• A great office (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, table football and beer fridge) in the heart of Shoreditch.
To apply click here