You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary + excellent benefits package.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join of the UK’s most innovative providers of factoring solutions to businesses.
role will require you to be responsible for managing the ongoing risk profile
of the entire client portfolio, thus identifying any potential areas of
• Issue reminder letters
• Assist in underwriting for new clients and debtor limits
• Agree credit limits individually or as part of a team
• To make credit decisions quickly and under pressure
• Keeping credit reports up-to date
• Review client accounts to identify areas of risk
• Host risk management meetings to help manage the risk throughout the company
• Implementing additional checks or amending terms where necessary
• Liaise with external agencies to assist in collections or legal action
• Generate reports for accounting
• Able to read and understand a set of company accounts
• Experience of underwriting and awarding credit limits of low values
• Excellent communication skills
• Comprehensive IT skills
• Very risk aware ideally with an experience of lending money
• Experience within the finance industry
The successful candidate will ideally be able to show a successful track record within commercial finance operations and risk. A background in invoice finance is highly preferable and demonstrable experience of managing and directing a team.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.