Up to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
A growing financial services organisation my client is currently looking to recruit an experienced risk manager to take responsibility for the invoice finance risk management framework. You will develop and implement the credit and lending strategy to support the growth of invoice finance, developing and maintaining underwriting standards and supporting the business through the design, development and implementation of an internal control framework.
Develop, maintain and update the risk governance framework
• Develop the risk infrastructure, process and reporting
• Develop risk mitigation plans and controls, policies and procedures
• Develop risk elements for incorporating into performance metrics
• Sanctioning of new customer applications and facility variations
• Manage audit resources by ensuring best practice is adopted and continually reassessed
• Perform interim internal audits to monitor compliance with policies and procedures
• Support operations staff in the review and management of customer facilities
It is essential you have experience of invoice finance underwriting alongside a thorough understanding of business risk, credit risk, market risk and operational risk.