In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s most successful invoice finance providers in a risk management position.
Your primary responsibility will be supporting the Risk Director by managing the production and upkeep of the risk related policies, processes and management information, ensuring they are up to date and fit for purpose.
In addition you will be responsible for identifying and managing risks associated with invoice finance strategy and business plans. This is facilitated by ensuring that policy and process controls are in place, up to date and fit for purpose, determining a secure environment exists around which the business is able to operate.
• To own, update and manage the risk based policies, standard operating procedures and Credit Risk Appetite Statement.
• To provide training to the business on risk related policies and process documents.
• To manage the presentation and preparation of updates to and reviews of policies and processes to the relevant business committees.
• Ensure risk management frameworks and policies are implemented and adhered to.
• Review and oversee new products, propositions and policy changes, ensuring appropriate risk management, specialist expertise and engagement has been sought.
• Ensure appropriate business line specific policies, standards and procedures are developed, maintained and embedded to support effective risk management.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements by working with other members of the business.
• Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Career background in invoice finance and asset-based lending in risk related roles.
• A general understanding of the process of working key operating systems traditionally used in invoice finance.
• Experience and capability of operating in a strategic environment.
• Familiarity of working with policies and processes.
• The ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation.
• Proficient in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• ABFA Diploma – desirable.