£55-65k pa plus excellent pension scheme and other benefits.
Our client one of a group of emerging challenger banks offering lending facilities to support SME business across the UK with a current focus on property finance to owner occupiers and experienced property developers and investors.
The role reports directly to the director of risk and compliance.
Oversee the management of risks within the bank, including capital, liquidity, credit, conduct, market/interest rate, operational, regulatory and reputational;
• Develop and maintain a robust risk management structure to include risk register, risk appetite, risk framework and risk systems;
• Support the risk function within the bank which independently challenges the business in all aspects of risk management, specifically in respect of financial risks;
• To provide the bank with expertise and capability in all aspects of risk to support the bank’s strategy and apply its vision and values;
To ensure the bank operates within regulatory rules and that its policies and procedures are consistent with regulatory requirements and all relevant legislation.
• To provide an independent view of the bank's risk management practices to the board and to senior management.
• To produce the initial versions of the bank’s ILAAP and ICAAP and RRP.
• To provide appropriate technical and professional risk management expertise for the bank.
• To ensure that appropriate processes are developed for the assessment, measurement and management of credit, liquidity, capital, and interest rate risks.
• To monitor and report on financial risks, including credit, liquidity, capital and interest rate risks.
• To carry out independent assessments of the operation of risk management and control frameworks within the bank.
• To support a risk culture in the bank which is consistent with and appropriate to its strategy.
• To maintain and control the bank’s risk register.
• To produce relevant risk KPIs and other MI and report regularly to executive and board committees.
Interested candidates should contact Nigel Blakey, CBC Resourcing Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0161 486 0011.