The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary + excellent benefits package plus the opportunity for genuine progression.
Our client a major provider of financial services to businesses requires a driven and ambitious professional to join their team in a sales support position.
You will be required to work alongside the existing sales team to proactively seek new clients and revenue by effectively marketing business finance products throughout your territory.
You will also be responsible for continually maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients, often being the first port of call for enquiries.
• To add value to the sales team by providing analytical, administrative and commercial support.
• Qualification and referral of incoming direct sales leads.
• Arrange meetings, conferences, corporate events and travel arrangements and attend and take minutes, as required.
• Prepare presentations, executive summaries and reports as required.
• Prepare internal and external sales communications.
• Previous experience within invoice finance.
• Confident, enthusiastic, energetic.
• Professional standards of communication, both written and spoken.
• Excellent Microsoft office knowledge in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Be self-motivated and able to prioritise times and tasks, dependent upon business needs and requirements
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.