£80,000 to £90,000 plus car allowance, benefits and bonus
Our client is a highly regarded, well established and broad ranging financial group with continuing plans for growth particularly in providing Invoice Finance for the SME sector.
Due to expansion our client is looking for a Head of Sales to lead and develop a team to maximise business opportunity and drive new clients and income.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of Team Sales Targets: To achieve the sales team’s targets in terms of new clients and income, including an element of their own closed business.
- Introducer Development: To develop and attract new and existing introductory sources through regular networking and profile in the area of responsibility. Develop the team to ensure that time is spent in this area.
- Team Development: To lead, coach, train, mentor and monitor the sales team to achieve their personal targets, and ultimately, the team targets. Give specific training on other group products to ensure all areas of plans are met.
- Recruitment of Staff: To recruit and train staff of the appropriate quality to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Team Communication: To hold regular sales meetings, to ensure strategy is communicated, progress is monitored and best practice is shared.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Invoice Finance as a Business Development Manager and ideally have some experience of management.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Nigel Blakey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 486 0011.