Competitive basic salary up to €98k plus car, bonus (up to 100% of basic) plus a range of additional benefits.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced business development manager to join the expanding sales team (in Germany) of a major business to business finance organisation in the asset finance marketplace.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales performance within a pre-defined geographical area and the introduction of new business such as brokers, manufacturers, used asset dealers and associations.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers via telephone, e-mails and face to face meetings.
• Ensure products are marketed using appropriate methods and routes to market.
• Act as the contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
• Proactively source sales from within the allocated geographical location.
• Responsible for developing in-depth asset knowledge in the print, manufacturing and construction industries.
• Provide accurate and rapid quotations and provide customers with the relevant information to close the deal in a timely manner.
• Previous knowledge and experience of the asset finance industry.
• Demonstrable track record of success within asset finance sales.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Confidence and competency when presenting.
• Good attention to detail.