The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus a substantial benefits package.
Our client, a rapidly developing provider of Invoice Finance requires a Senior Client Services Manager to join their team based in Oxford.
You will lead a team in the ongoing maintenance and development of a portfolio of Invoice Finance clients ensuring that an excellent relationship is established and maintained, providing the best service experience possible in the sector whilst maintaining and monitoring security from a risk profile perspective.
• To recruit, develop and train the disclosed invoice finance team
• Mentoring and training new and existing members of staff to ensure that they carry out their roles effectively
• Supporting new business and BDM’s through efficient communication, deal structuring and underwriting of new business.
• Undertaking annual reviews, client visits, and audits, to ensure risk is controlled and positive relationships are developed and maintained.
• Overseeing the setting of invoice funding, concentration and credit limits within credit authority levels and communication of funding decisions with clients.
• Monitoring and verifying accuracy and integrity of information on the receivables ledger through regular review of the portfolio and statistics and highlighting any risks and action required.
• Regular client review meetings with the team and senior management as required to monitor risk and service delivery
• Reporting, recording and management of any client breaches of facilities.
• Previous experience managing a portfolio of invoice finance clients.
• Strong customer service experience.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.