North/Midlands/South East/South West
Up to £100k plus benefits.
Our client is a global banking organisation who have a number of new opportunities that have been created on the back of a sustained period of growth in recent years
In this role, you will:
Broaden and deepen client relationships in the context of deposit opportunities and solutions.
• Work with key stakeholders in order to optimise the liabilities book.
• Ensure senior management are informed of progress/major obstacles towards strategic targets.
• Provide direct support to Sales Managers/Teams in the optimisation of existing and origination of new deposit opportunities.
• Assist the sales teams in the efficient marketing of products to their client base and in achieving both financial and qualitative annual objectives and act. as a lead subject matter expert on opportunities with key clients and/or deals.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
• A clear understanding of banking, investment and cash management regulation & practices
• Proven experience working in relevant environment(s), i.e. client facing banking functions
• Proven experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
• Strong and effective stakeholder management skills
• Good numerical and analytical skills
If you have a solid background working in Liquidity and Cash Management or have a very good understanding of the product then I would like to hear from you.
Please contact Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 07790808904 for a confidential discussion.