Yorkshire / North East
Basic to £50,000 plus a range of additional benefits.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Trade Finance Technical Manager within a market leading independent provider of Invoice Finance.
You will be responsible for developing and growing the trade and international finance portfolio in order to reach the strategic vision. You will also be able to lead and own the product and work with the New Business teams / back office provider / intermediaries and key stakeholders to grow and deliver the product in line with the strategy, whilst providing excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- To lead, coach, mentor, monitor and review direct reports in order that both local and group objectives can be achieved.
- To develop and oversee the company risk policy and to cascade processes and procedures to the appropriate managers for implementation.
- To underwrite and fund businesses in line with the companies risk framework reporting any concerns to the group risk director and RMD.
- Ensure that the legal documentation held in respect of clients is both accurate and adequate and are held securely.
- To assist the Head/s of Sales and new business teams in developing and maintaining new and existing sources of new business in order to maximise the ability to take on profitable new business.
- To oversee the training, development, performance reviews of direct reports.
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Previous experience within Trade Finance is essential.
- Senior level operations and / or sales experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377