Competitive basic salary plus a range of excellent additional benefits.
Our client, a leading provider of financial services to businesses requires a credit risk analyst to join their asset-based lending team in South East England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for drafting and presenting both invoice finance & asset-based lending credit proposals to credit committee whilst complying with credit policy guidelines and processes.
The opportunity would suit someone who is either operating within a similar field within ABL or someone working within another area of ABL such as sales, portfolio management and/or audit & survey who would like to challenge themselves in a credit-based environment.
• Drive continuous improvement activity, challenging processes and procedures to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness, whilst be aligned with business delivery.
• Responsible for making an independent assessment of the risk preposition presented, and to carefully weigh up interests and responsibly maintain and build up the credit portfolio, with a view to optimising the lending process.
• Also, for overseeing credit risks and analysing, assessing and authorising loan proposals, as well as advising Relationship Managers on lending-related issues and coordinating lending process activities, all within the formulated credit policy.
• Analyse and interpret financial documentation.
• Asset-based lending industry knowledge.
• In-depth working knowledge of risk factor.
• Highly numerate with a good understanding of credit risk methodologies, with experience of credit risk and portfolio analysis.
• Good knowledge of credit risk policies and, processes and controls
• Excellent written and presentational skills.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.