In return the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive basic salary plus a range of excellent additional benefits.
Our client, a market leading peer-2-peer lending company requires an experienced underwriter to join their team based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for underwriting new business proposals as well as the ongoing management of a large pipeline of business.
• Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
• Make recommendations for the ongoing development of systems, processes and business practices to provide improvements in efficiency and capacity.
• Interpret and evaluate external credit reference agency data, undertake due diligence and risk assessment analysis.
• Generate and evaluate financial ratios, using internal credit tools, to evaluate client’s financial status.
• Interpret and evaluate market, sector, and portfolio considerations to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
• Timely completion of all applications within agreed service levels.
• Experience working in a business lending environment.
• Good experience of credit underwriting.
• ABFA qualifications preferred.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Numerate and statistical.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.