£50-75k plus car and benefits
Our client is a major player in the provision of Asset-Based lending facilities.
We are looking for someone from the industry who can assess and process transactions originated by the Business Development team through the companies underwriting system ensuring that deals meet the required criteria and are correctly analysed, rated and that credit risk provided is being adequately rewarded.
• To work on deals originated by the Business Development team to ensure that risks are appropriately highlighted, considered and mitigated.
• To analyse, structure, and underwrite deals; to support the BD team to obtain credit approval for deals, within agreed parameters, policy and processes.
Job specific responsibilities:
• Working with the BD team from early stage proposals, meeting new prospects to assist with early evaluation to gather sufficient data to determine whether a deal is worth taking to the PreScreen stage.
• Assisting BDM’s in the preparation of PreScreens.
• Ensuring that all required data is available from Due Diligence / financial modelling to commence analysis prior to Credit Application.
• Assist BDM’s with financial modelling, collateral analysis and modelling, covenant and legal structuring and terms and conditions for the deal.
• Identify key risks and ensure appropriate mitigation.
• Correctly identify prospective corporate structures, owners and managers for KYC and compliance purposes.
• Complete key tasks required for compliance – to ensure that each deal is correctly rated, and that the correct level of credit approval is sought.
• Arranging Credit Committees.
• Ensuring that Credit Approval matches Commitment letters.
• Preparation of new client memo to ensure that Credit Approval, MFA and the companies operating system are correctly set up.
Skills and Competencies required for the function
• Typically 5+ years experience in an ABL Underwriting, Operations or Risk roles.
• Practical understanding of ABL financing techniques and structures, including financial requirements, loan collateral, audit requirements and legal documentation.
• Understanding of: Corporate Finance, Accounting, Private Equity, Corporate Restructuring and associated legal issues.
This is a great opportunity to work for a very strong brand in the industry. This role has been created through a promotion of the incumbent and so is a very rare opportunity to join a very exciting business.
Please contact Mark Lyons on 07790808904 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com