Competitive package and benefits
This is a great opportunity to be part of a very successful business providing funding into the hard asset sector.
will be responsible for:
• Management of regional dealers and customers
• To capture all available finance business from dealers - new, used, other
• Recommend local finance or sales promotion initiatives to enhance sales process
• New business origination targets including volume, margin, fees, ROE, cases etc.
• Install quoting tools with local dealers and provide ongoing development training and coaching of internal sales staff
• Build and develop excellent relationships at all levels to compliment the offering
• Work as a key part of the Regional Sales Team and the Dealer sales team
• Ensure finance is sold as an integral part of all machine sales and have first refusal of all dealer introduced business
• Dealer audits and reviews complying with company and compliance policy
• Satisfy all Governance and Compliance (FCA) requirements
• Good communication skills, numerate, verbal, written and interpersonal
• Good understanding with the ability to interpret Profit & Loss and Annual Accounts
• Requirement to prepare and submit credit proposals
• Effective organisational skills, able to work from own initiative
• Good presentational skills especially in a training environment
• Sound understanding of IT- quoting tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Results focussed, professional, determined and confident
• Enthusiastic team player
• Network effectively within the business to achieve the goals and strategy of the business
A background in an asset finance vendor role would be ideal however our client will consider individuals from other b2b sectors of the financial services sector if there is a third-party introducer base you work with what is most important is the drive, ambition and gravitas of the individual to be part of a growing team.
Please send your CV to Mark Lyons in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org