£20,000 to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a well established but growing and highly regarded Financial Services Group with an excellent reputation for providing flexible and innovative lending solutions across a range of markets.
The New Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating new business appointments, investigate opportunities to underwrite deals over the phone to achieve sales team efficiencies and provide administrative support to the sales team.
The role of the New Business Development Executive will include:
- Providing qualified leads and arrange appointments for the sales team
- Proactively make outbound new business calls to prospects
- Carry out company and personal searched on behalf of the sales team and as part of giving a decision in principal over the phone
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and specifically that which relates to Data Protection, Money Laundering and Treating the Customer Fairly (‘TCF’) and attend update training as may be required from time to time
- To be considered for the New Business Development Executive role, the candidate will;
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Have good basic computer skills and be familiar with MS Office
- Have the ability to manage a varied workload
In the first instance please send your CV to Lucy Davies at email@example.com.