Foreign exchange for SMEs and financial intermediaries
TRANSFER MONEY NOW
Business Moneyfx is working with business finance providers and introducers so that they may offer a further service to those clients which make or receive overseas payments. At present they do not always obtain the most competitive exchange rates or receive quality guidance on a currency strategy.
Business Moneyfx will make certain that in future they do, and we will add a further resource and revenue stream to your business. Commission will be paid to you monthly from every transaction and will last for the lifetime of your client, allowing you to establish a regular and enduring income.
Our aim is to:
• Work with you and your database of company clients.
• Aid client retention by adding value to your relationships.
• Add a further resource and revenue stream to your operation.
Research shows that of those businesses still using banks for their forex services:
• 49% still use their current account provider.
• 52% feel their forex needs are not understood.
• 53% report that the fees are not clear.
• 65% would switch if they knew of a credible alternative.
Business Moneyfx is an affiliate of Currencies Direct. We have a Business Moneyfx team in their London head office to expertly discuss and manage any currency exchange or strategy issues for business finance providers and introducers, and their clients.
We will provide you with client packs to explain the service and benefits to your clients. You will not be required to sell, just provide referrals, and we will do the rest. A member of the Business Moneyfx team will call or visit your clients as appropriate. They will also complete the client forms with them if required, and hand hold as much or as little as needed.
Currencies Direct is one of Europe’s oldest, and largest, foreign exchange specialists. They were the first company in the UK outside the banking industry to offer specialist currency services and have now helped more than 150,000 corporate and personal clients. They process $4.5bn in currency payments every year and these transfers happen around the world, as they have offices in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
• Bank-Beating Exchange Rates
• 100% Safe and Secure
• Authorised by the FCA under the Payment Services Regulations
• Access to a Currency Expert
It’s this kind of global presence and scale of business, all underpinned by their commitment to personal service, that led to them becoming a World Economic Forum recognised Global Growth Company.
Currencies Direct - key facts:
• Founded in 1996
• First non-bank foreign exchange payments specialists in the UK
• Worked with more than 200,000 customers around the world
• In 2016 will transact approximately £2.5bn (US$4bn) in currency payments
• Made more than 250,000 overseas money transfers in 2014
• 16 offices based in the UK, France, Spain, Portugal, India, South Africa, and the US
• Highest possible credit rating – level 1 – with Dun & Bradstreet
• Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to provide payment services
• Subscribe to the Bank of England’s Non-Investment Products Code
• Registered with HM Revenue & Customs as a money service business
• Trade in more than 60 currencies
• Have more than 250 employees
• Always been privately owned, with no borrowings and a strong balance sheet
• Group was recognised as a Global Growth Company by the World Economic Forum
+44 (0) 845 302 2464
Business Moneyfx is an affiliate of Currencies Direct which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations.
© Business Money Promotions Ltd 2017