Bringing Business and Money together since 1993
Read the digital magazine now
Business Moneyfx is an affiliate of Currencies Direct. The Currencies Direct affiliate scheme enables us to offer better foreign exchange rates than those available when approaching them directly. We have a Business Moneyfx team in their London head office to expertly discuss and manage any currency exchange or strategy issues.
Currencies Direct is one of Europe’s oldest, and largest, foreign exchange specialists. They were the first company in the UK outside the banking industry to offer specialist currency services and have now helped more than 150,000 corporate and personal clients. They process $4.5bn in currency payments every year and these transfers happen around the world, as they have offices in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
• Bank-beating exchange rates with no transfer fees
• 100% Safe and Secure
• Authorised by the FCA under the Payment Services Regulations
• Access to a Currency Expert
• A simple, direct and friendly service
• Trade online 24/7 (or over the phone if they prefer)
• Range of products to help them transfer for less
• Expert assistance on international transfers
(request a call back)
Currencies Direct - key facts:
• Founded in 1996
• First non-bank foreign exchange payments specialists in the UK
• Worked with more than 200,000 customers around the world
• In 2016 will transact approximately £2.5bn (US$4bn) in currency payments
• Made more than 250,000 overseas money transfers in 2014
• 16 offices based in the UK, France, Spain, Portugal, India, South Africa, and the US
• Highest possible credit rating – level 1 – with Dun & Bradstreet
• Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to provide payment services
• Subscribe to the Bank of England’s Non-Investment Products Code
• Registered with HM Revenue & Customs as a money service business
• Trade in more than 60 currencies
• Have more than 250 employees
• Always been privately owned, with no borrowings and a strong balance sheet
• Group was recognised as a Global Growth Company by the World Economic Forum
Business Moneyfx Partnership scheme
Business Moneyfx is working with business finance providers and introducers so that they may offer a further service to those clients which make or receive overseas payments. At present they do not always obtain the most competitive exchange rates or receive quality guidance on a currency strategy.
Business Moneyfx will make certain that in future they do, and we will add a further resource and revenue stream to your business. Commission will be paid to you monthly from every transaction and will last for the lifetime of your client, allowing you to establish a regular and enduring income.
Our aim is to:
• Work with you and your database of company clients.
• Aid client retention by adding value to your relationships.
• Add a further resource and revenue stream to your operation.
Research shows that of those businesses still using banks for their forex services:
• 49% still use their current account provider.
• 52% feel their forex needs are not understood.
• 53% report that the fees are not clear.
• 65% would switch if they knew of a credible alternative.
© Business Money Promotions Ltd 2017
+44 (0) 845 302 2464
Business Moneyfx is an affiliate of Currencies Direct which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations.