ABL Valuation and Advisory Associate – North of England
Our client, a well-established, growing commercial finance provider, seeks an experienced underwriting and deal structuring professional to join their asset based lending team in the South East.
The role will involve acting as a conduit between the new business team and the organisation’s credit committee, structuring and completing acceptable credit applications in line with the company’s credit policy.
Typically this role will include collateral assessment, financial forecasting and the in-depth analysis of complex financial accounts.
Our client, an award winning, market leading Financial Advisory business requires a qualified ABL Field Examiner to join their team based in the North of England.
Your main role will be to conduct onsite and office based due diligence for both Inventory Valuations and Accounts Receivable Audit Surveys; Valuation Analysis for ABL Inventory Revolving Facilities; Audits and Eligibility Surveys for ABL Debtor Funding Lines and Debt Management and Pre-Insolvency Service Offering for IPs (full or white label) and Lenders.
- Client interaction liaising with business development directors/managers, credit/underwriting, relationship managers on existing and new business portfolio – pipeline. This will include being involved in presentations, meetings, client and hosted events.
- Assisting development of the CAF Department with client interaction with view to developing existing contacts, experience and sector leads for income and fee generation to add to pipeline and existing business streams development new too where necessary and possible – IP, Debt Advisory/Management/Collect Out.
- On occasion there will be the requirement to interact and assist when required on new property and plant corporate recovery/ insolvency valuation, asset management and agency appointments. Help to strengthen existing client relationships and jointly promote our services to new and former clients / contacts, initial on site interaction with IPs, lenders, management, asset analysis, advise on SIP 16 (when required), thoughts of route to market, ROT and so forth.
- To accept instructions from line manager and provide financial and asset data analysis, information, research, draft reports or other deliverables as requested. To provide such information to required deadlines.
- To use IT facilities and applications where necessary with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint pre-requisites.
- To ensure compliance with legal and any applicable RICS / financial requirements.
Previous experience in an Audit role is essential and a solid understanding of Receivables Finance. Experience of Asset Based Lending and Valuation work is a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary plus a range of excellent additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377