Business Development Manager- Invoice Finance- East Midlands
Our client, one of the UK’s leading independent providers of Invoice Finance to businesses, requires a Business Development Manager to join their team in the East Midlands.
Your primary responsibility will be to proactively seek, identify and transact new Receivables Finance business and effectively convert lead opportunities. In doing so, you should deliver excellent customer service to all introducers, prospect clients, clients plus all internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources.
- Achieve own targets of new deals and minimum fees.
- Effectively manage the new client process through conducting sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Complete risk templates for sanction of the facility.
- Chase outstanding enquiries and paperwork on deals.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the smooth transitions of new deals.
- Completion of weekly and monthly sales analysis and reports.
You will display an exceptional work ethic, with the ability to work alone whilst being a team player. You will be a proven, tenacious, independent individual who is self-motivated and able to exceed stretching sales targets.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience working in a sales related environment, ideally within Invoice Finance or any related sector. Furthermore, you must withhold competent numerical and literacy skills including the ability to understand and interpret financial accounts.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary + bonus + excellent benefits package. You must also hold a full driving licence.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377