Catalyst Finance introduces a new business repayment loan
Catalyst are excited to announce the launch of their new business repayment loan product. Since launching in 2013, Catalyst have advanced funds against over £300m of invoices purchased and commercial loans to hundreds of SMEs across the UK.
The launch of their new business repayment loan widens their finance offering to all types of businesses, providing fast, straightforward funding from £50k up to £500k.
As with other current products, the business repayment loan can also run alongside existing finance facilities from other providers, as well as complementing and adding to products already enjoyed by Catalyst’s existing clients. They pride ourselves on delivering simple, flexible and transparent products and services, and their new repayment loan is no exception.
They can offer clients:
– Easy repayment via direct debit.
– A dedicated client account director offering one to one support.
– No set up fees or early repayment fees.
– Fast, proactive and informed credit decisions. Catalyst is one of the UK’s leading self funded business finance providers. Their proactive and flexible approach to business lending provides many different types of businesses with the working capital they need to grow and thrive.
The finer details:
– The business repayment loan is targeted at clients with at least 2 year’s trading; who are profitable and with a positive net worth.
– Funding between £50k and £500k.
– Loan period ranging from 3 months to 12 months.
– It’s suitable for expansion rather than repayment of existing debt or HMRC/Creditors.
– Equal monthly repayments of capital and interest. There are no other fees.
– Monthly interest rate of 1.5% based on the initial advance (equivalent to a daily rate of 0.087% on the outstanding balance).
– There are no part payment or early repayment penalties.
– It’s suitable for any business sector and not restricted to industries suitable for invoice finance.
– Debenture & PGs will be required.