Client director – Surrey
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Client Director within the Trade Credit Insurance division of a leading commercial insurance brokerage in the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the renewals of existing clients as well as networking internally and utilising third party professional introducers to grow the portfolio.
- Provide support and to be involved in the planning and development for the growth of the Trade Credit department.
- Provide high-level support and assist with disseminating Credit cross-office internally (presenting and training).
- Provide new clients to Trade Credit through a combination of self-generated leads, internal leads and client referrals. (Year 1 target £50k new business)
- Client retention through the provision of a professional service to clients covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements; to advise, arrange and secure the appropriate renewal of cover at a competitive premium. (Portfolio size c£250k) Client Director (Credit) Dec’ 20.
- To comply with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the Company’s own procedures and rules.
- Must work on the principal of treating customers fairly and behave in an ethical manner. Main Responsibilities:
- Development of book of clients through new business
- Develop leads through networking with existing and new contacts alike.
- Develop business from group colleagues and assist in supporting their clients.
- Help build the brand through growth.
- Liaise with Account Handlers regarding method of obtaining renewal information.
- To undertake renewal visit/client contact to ascertain client’s needs for the year ahead.
- To discuss with Account Handlers broking strategy and deadlines Assurance, Disability insurance.
- Trade Credit Insurance experience is desirable, but clients will be considered from other areas of commercial finance including Invoice Finance, Trade Finance, commercial Banking and any other area of business-to-business finance.
- An existing network of professional introducers including Accountants, Solicitors Etc is desirable, but not essential.
- A [proven track record of success within field based financial/insurance sales/Account management.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable working under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary up to £60,000, plus car allowance, bonus and range of additional benefits.
M2 | Professional Recruitment Services Ltd
Tel: 01625 522774
Fax: 01625 523377
Mob: 07899 798 580
M2 Professional Recruitment Services Ltd, 1st Floor Offices, 86 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5BB