Client Manager – Invoice Finance / ABL Surrey – CBCRS
Salary to £65,000 plus bonus, car and benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-established team for one of the leading independent Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending companies in the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after facilities upto £15m across a portfolio of ID and ABL clients.
The successful candidate will have a portfolio of key clients ensuring the provision of a high-quality service and associated financing at an appropriate fee structure whilst maintaining the security of finance made available.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Undertaking visits to existing Clients in accordance with company guidelines and as relationship or security issues demand.
• Negotiate changes in terms and conditions with Clients and their advisors in accordance with company guidelines, and as relationship or security issues demand.
• Monitor clients with respect to legal documentation and financial covenants, ensuring compliance with Credits Committee requirements and administration of the facility thereafter.
• Ensure client receives appropriate level of service maximising client life.
• Acquiring new business introductions as a result of exploiting relationships with Clients and their advisors
This is an excellent role for people with experience of running ABL and ID relationships. There are good career opportunities for high achievers.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 07790808904 for a confidential discussion.