Hitachi Capital launches ‘The Cloud’ to the broker community
Hitachi Capital Business Finance has announced the launch of a new innovative support package to the broker community called ‘The Cloud’. The new service, which will be free to Hitachi appointed Brokers, will deliver a comprehensive support package that will complement the day-to-day operations of running a business – downloaded as and when they need it.
With research by Hitachi Capital Business Finance’s quarterly Business Barometer reporting that confidence has returned to the SME market, there is also a recognition that with growth comes the increasing demands on the business that are sometimes difficult to manage. The Cloud is designed to help reduce some of that burden by offering the additional support Hitachi appointed Brokers need by sharing Hitachi’s resources, experience and facilities.
The service, which will be available from Hitachi Capital’s dedicated Broker portal, will include the following:
– Reduced rates for vehicles for Brokers (on fixed rate hire purchase)
– Virtual switchboard – discounted access to a professional receptionist to take calls and relay messages when you’re in meetings, travelling, or on the beach.
– Enhanced listing on the Asset Finance 500 website.
– PR support – A PR guide on how to engage your business with the local press, including access to press releases templates and market research that can be tailored to the business, local media lists and a dedicated helpdesk number.
– An exclusive FCA authorisation scheme for dealers, through a joint offering by Product Partnerships and AFS Compliance
– HR Process flows and sample letters for a number of HR related ‘issues’.
– Benefit from Hitachi buying power at Office Depot.
– Commission on activated Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance customers.
– A dedicated email address for unlimited balloon CAP enquiries.
– An Employee Assistance Line – free access to counsellors for Brokers and their employees for a range of personal and financial advice and support.
– Free travel counsellor service.
Andy Taylor, head of broker sales at Hitachi Capital Business Finance, said:
“Working with our broker network, we appreciate the additional support that’s needed to run a SME business. We want to share the benefits we have of being a large organisation with our broker network and truly make them feel part of our business. We are always looking at innovative ways in which we can further strengthen the relationship that we have with our brokers, supporting them to provide a source of alternative funding to the big banks. We’re excited by the launch of The Cloud and will continue adapt and extend the offering as needs change to continue to support the broker community.”
Henry Hemsley, director at EFT Finance, said:
“Again Hitachi Capital go out of their way to support the broker community. In our eyes Hitachi Capital are working very hard to bring a more ‘professional’ element to our industry at a time when SME’s are in increased need of our support.”
John Davies, Business and Finance Leasing Plc, said:
“Hitachi Capital stand out in the Asset Finance market, by taking the time to analyse what it is that makes the difference with brokers, and how they can make us brokers more productive, and profitable. The new Hitachi Cloud is a step beyond anything that they have done before. Whilst there is a mutual benefit to both sides in keeping the broker market healthy, Hitachi Capital have shown not just a huge commitment to the broker market, but a massive empathy, as all the areas offered here are crucial for all our businesses. We are all having to mature quickly as businesses at present, and the Hitachi Cloud represents for me the opportunity for a relatively small business to have the backing that a larger business enjoys.”