Senior Client Manager – Invoice Finance – South East / Southern England
Package – To £55k dependent on experience, company car, bonus and benefits
Our client is a division of a blue-chip financial services group and a specialist provider of Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending facilities.
As they continue with their growth plans, they are keen to appoint a Senior Client Manager to be involved with a diverse portfolio in the SME Sector with facilities ranging to circa £2.5m, however some larger facilities could be included.
Portfolio management – key objectives include Risk Management and Relationship management & development
- Meet the commercial objectives set at both local and group level – to include client retention and income related objectives
- Financial awareness – hold a contemporary understanding of the financial health and performance of all clients under management
- Collateral awareness – hold a contemporary understanding of the debt profile and solvent / insolvent impairment risk of all clients under management
- Risk awareness – undertake regular risk factor and trend analysis of all clients under management. Review audit findings and manage / address findings as appropriate.
- Ensure all clients under management are subject to formal review in accordance with agreed review cycles and present each client on a high level basis to a senior manager on a monthly basis highlighting key risks and developments
- Ensure client risk ratings are always set appropriately. Clients subject to adverse downgrade must be presented monthly to the Commercial Director and wider Credit & Risk team.
- Uphold and deliver the values of the group in all scenarios
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
An ability to build effective, lasting relationships with clients at individual and board level, and likewise with internal stake-holders (including operations, local / group credit and audit functions where necessary).
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to negotiate satisfactory solutions between client and the company which are considered “best outcomes” by all parties.
- Successfully organise portfolio workload and prioritise tasks to ensure internal deadlines are met, and client relationships are maintained to achieve zero qualifying attrition.
- Effective delegation skills where appropriate to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Strong financial analysis skills and experience of managing a deteriorating credit profile in an ABL finance environment.
- Understand book debts as core collateral for an ABL facility, be aware of common issues / signs of deterioration and appropriate responses to mitigate the risks identified
- Knowledge of using RiskFactor
- Knowledge/Management of ABL products
This is a great opportunity to work for a company well known for its strong induction, training, culture and promotional opportunities.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 / 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.