Senior debtor risk analyst – M2 Recruitment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a senior debtor risk analyst to join a leading cross-border provider of financial services within their asset based lending & leasing team in the South East of England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and monitoring of debtor risk across the product portfolio.
- Monitor debtor risk across the portfolio.
- Set and review credit limits.
- Ensure compliance with all requirements of the Credit Insurance policy to maximise cover available to clients.
- Become an active member of the Bad Debt Protection community.
- Support, assist and prepare dashboard reports for Risk & Control meetings.
- Monitor credit and funding limits.
- Withdraw credit and funding limits on customers where deemed appropriate.
- Check funding approvals on the Aquarius System.
- Gather all required paperwork and information to submit claims to the to the Credit Insurance provider within agreed timeframes.
- Proven financial industry experience.
- Ability to interpret financial statements.
- Knowledge of credit risk analysis methodologies.
- Experience of working with Aquarius would be beneficial, however it is not essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
In return you can expect an excellent basic salary, bonus and a good range of additional benefits.
M2 | Professional Recruitment Services Ltd
Tel: 01625 522774
Fax: 01625 523377
Mob: 07899 798 580
M2 Professional Recruitment Services Ltd, 1st Floor Offices, 86 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5BB