Seven good reasons to attend the Finance Professional Show 2017
It’s been a busy year; there have been plenty of events for financial intermediaries and providers to attend, support and exhibit at – a sign that our industry is bursting with energy.
The Finance Professional Show is the final big event of the year; one of your last chances to finish 2017 in the best possible form. To encourage you to invest in a day out of the office, we’ve compiled a few reasons why we think you should be at Olympia on 8 November.
1. Meet more exhibitors – 85 to be specific, and counting. These providers represent the full range of funding options available and they are all looking to do more business with brokers and finance professionals.
2. Gain the competitive advantage. Many of your peers will be at the show, networking, meeting new providers, increasing their knowledge and, as a result, their customer appeal. Can you afford to miss an opportunity to get face time with new and existing lenders?
3. Earn full CPD points for attending the event.
4. Breakfast is on development funder Think Property Finance. Meet them in The Hub from 9.30am for an hour of networking and light refreshments.
5. Question everything, learn something. Take part in our all-day, multi-format conference programme, along with 25 industry leaders.
6. Dubbed as the biggest change in recent years to the way we do business, attention needs to be paid to the impending GDPR. Howard Kennedy hosts a talk on the subject at 11.15am in The Hub.
7. Savills’ research is revered throughout the UK – they know real estate. Lucian Cook, head of UK residential research and media regular, closes the seminar programme with a fresh and informative take on the state of the property market.
The show is free to attend, and visitors should register via www.financeprofessionalshow.co.uk/register