The best CRM software you should consider using in 2021
CRM systems have become an integral part of the daily activities of almost any business, from an individual entrepreneur to a large company. Regardless of the daily number of applications, businesses need to fight for each client. High competition does not allow to process an order for a long time or simply “forget to call back”. Also, the need for ongoing customer interaction encourages companies to use specialized solutions such as CRM. The best CRM systems are:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful tool for customer relationship management. With the help of it, company employees can increase their efficiency, establish communication between departments and bring work with clients to a new level.
AmoCRM is a CRM system with an intuitive and user-friendly interface, perfect for organizing the work of the sales department.
Corporate portal and CRM system for small and medium-sized businesses. A powerful tool for business automation when properly configured.
The world leader among cloud-based CRM solutions. The system is easy to scale with the growth of the company; there are many tools for specific requests in the field of sales, marketing, business processes, analytics.
One of the leaders in the market of CRM systems in the CIS space. With the help of bpm’online, you can manage the full sales cycle from attracting a client to completing a deal, maintain document flow, and set up business processes. The intuitive interface is available in the cloud version, on desktop and mobile devices.
Features and benefits of CRM
The best CRM or its average version has the same purpose – high-quality, fast, and effective satisfaction of the interests of all categories of clients. Using this software, you can:
- automatically keep records and collect customer data, without using manual records;
- save and turn every call of a potential client into a task for the manager;
- create electronic lists of tasks, in which meetings, requests, calls, and other events will be planned in advance.
Thus, you can forever forget about such a problem as lost calls, forgotten requests from applicants, and many other moments that contribute to a decrease in the number of customers.
What to look for when choosing a system?
The best CRM systems are not universal. That is, in each case, the software should be selected individually, taking into account the following points:
- Paid or free. The second option is suitable for freelancers or small entrepreneurs who need a minimum of functionality. If the company needs a more extensive package of services, you should opt for the paid option.
- PC system or online use. To install the system on a PC, you will need your own service, but you will have round-the-clock access to the database and will be able to change the product code. In case of choosing the cloud option will be available only through online and all the operations of setting change will be carried out by the service provider.
- The number of selection criteria can be limitless. In any case, the scope of the enterprise and the number of staff members should be considered. In addition to general parameters, the best CRMS systems can also have the function of integration with telephony, ready-made solutions (API), task scheduling panels, and many other features.
When choosing a CRM, you must first of all focus not on its popularity and prevalence, but on whether it is capable of solving the problems of your business. Most of the services offer individual improvements, some of the additional work can even be obtained for free. But this is an effective solution only for minor edits and relatively small functionality enhancements. Therefore, it is important to immediately make the right choice – or not be afraid to change CRM along with the change in business processes.