ABL portfolio manager
An outstanding opportunity to join the UK subsidiary of a well-established international asset based lending provider.
Reporting to the company’s UK head office in Central London in this largely home based role, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a small portfolio of high value asset based lending relationships with individual facilities typically ranging from £5m to £20m.
Key areas of responsibility will include the following:
- Primary responsibility for the portfolio of clients.
- Balanced client service, retention, income generation & risk management.
- Identification of business trends and early risk indicators, managing exposure and exit strategies.
- Ensure detailed operational and relationship excellence is adhered to.
- Provide client service support and full transparency on account activity
- Strong inter-personal skills and a dedication to precision and execution
The successful candidate will be able to display an in-depth working knowledge of asset based lending, in addition to advanced deal structuring skills and a high level of financial acumen which will include the ability to review and analyse complex business proposals and financing requirements relating to large corporate businesses.
You will need to be a self-starter, highly motivated team player and be able to match the organisation’s appetite for growth whilst sharing its risk philosophy in a highly competitive business environment.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377