ABL Structuring Associate – Asset Based Lending London
Our client one of the UK’s leading providers of Asset Based Lending requires an enthusiastic and driven individual to join their team based in the South East as an ABL Structuring Associate.
- Contributing to the team income target.
- Carrying out first stage analysis and discussing within the team whether to progress an opportunity.
- Progressing opportunities within the team on a deal team basis and performing an in-depth credit and structure analysis including review of financial information, financial models, various financial and commercial due diligences, internal rating tool (FCA Fair), asset analysis.
- Writing the structuring paper and the credit proposal.
- Acting within the Deal Team and supporting the Origination Director and others as appropriate when presenting deals in sighting and credit committees.
- Supporting the Origination Director when managing the transaction and the deal team to ensure successful outcome.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in order to facilitate new business as required.
- Previous experience in origination, structuring and / or relationship management of Corporate ABL, Leverage Finance, Advisory or Corporate Lending would be a requirement.
- Network of Introducers, Debt Advisors and other relationships in the ABL sector would be ideal but not mandatory.
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant sector experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills and financial acumen.
- Self starter, problem solver, focused on timely execution.
- Positive and flexible mind set, enjoys collaboration and team work.
- Enjoys working in a high intensity and competitive environment.
This is a hybrid role with the requirement to be in the London office 2 days per week.
In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive basic salary with excellent bonus potential plus a range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377