Account Executive – Invoice Finance – Birmingham – M2 Recruitment
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a determined finance professional to join a growing Invoice Finance business in an Account Executive role.
Your time will be spent supporting a Relationship Manager with a mixed portfolio of Factoring & Invoice Discounting Clients and act as the secondary communication link to ensure a seamless level of service.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide support to clients ensuring that the client gets the maximum benefit from the service thus ensuring increased satisfaction, client longevity and operational efficiency.
- To assist the client take on process – ensuring all client accounts are set up accurately and within sanctioned parameters.
- To ensure that audited and management accounts and other necessary management information is received in a timely manner.
- To ensure client records and changes in client status are recorded and implemented promptly and correctly.
- To be a supportive and participative team member ensuring that the duties of team members are effectively carried out in their absence.
- To agree realistic funding limits for clients (up to agreed authority levels) in line with good commercial judgement.
The successful candidate will be driven, adaptable, organised, a quick learner and able to operate under pressure.
A background in Invoice finance is essential.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary plus bonus, pension and other benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377