Account Executive – Invoice Finance – Manchester – M2 Recruitment
Our client, one of the UK’s largest providers of commercial finance is looking to employ an enthusiastic, charismatic professional to join their growing team. Based from their offices in central Manchester your responsibilities will include assisting the Relationship Managers in the day to day management of a diverse portfolio of business customers and their borrowing facilities which will include factoring, invoice discounting and asset based lending.
The role will include assisting in developing relationships with business clients and the day to day analysis and management of facilities and associated risk.
- Set up client database
- Undertaking accurate KYC/AML checks on Equifax and Worldcheck for new and existing clients.
- Analysing results and resolving any issues which may occur.
- Assist Relationship Managers with verification of new Factoring and ID clients.
- Accurate set up of new clients on Dancerace and E3
- Assist Relationship Managers with loading of customers and ledgers for new Factoring clients
- Produce and send out welcome letter for all new clients
- Splitting of legal files within 7 days of client commencement
- Undertake credit control on all Factoring deals, ensuring any potential risks are reported.
Regularly monitor the collections inbox and ensure all queries are dealt with in 24 hours
Undertake soundings via the Dancerace verification report and specific requests from RM’s. Information to be requested, and reviewed and reviewed in a timely manner. Any potential risk/problems receiving information to be exculpated to the RM.
- Undertake Month end Reconciliations for all CID clients in timely manner.
- Ensure all cash received the previous day is accurately allocated by 10am each morning.
- Ensure regular follow up with debtors/clients re unallocated cash
- Undertake daily banking and allocating of cheques
- Process invoice/credit note schedules on daily basis
- Actively consider good customer outcomes in your decisions and do the right thing for the customer.
- Ensure post is correctly processed and dispatched every day
This is an excellent opportunity for a robust, driven individual to enhance their knowledge and working skills within the invoice finance sector, although industry experience is not strictly necessary, a background in finance is preferred.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary and excellent benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377