Annual IFABL Achievers Awards Dinner – reserve your table now
We are delighted to announce that tickets are now on sale for the invoice finance and asset-based lending (IFABL) Achievers’ Awards Dinner on 15 March 2018 hosted by Scott Quinnell.
This event is a highlight for the industry as it’s one of the few occasions colleagues come together to celebrate the outstanding achievements of our people. On the night we will recognise students who have excelled at IFABL qualifications, and also the personal and professional achievements of teams or colleagues, such as charitable work, other professional qualifications, sales performance or undertaking a successful project.
Host Scott Quinnell is a former Welsh rugby union and rugby league player who represented both the British Lions and Wales. Following his outstanding sporting career he is now a commentator and pundit on Sky Sports as well as presenting and supporting The School of Hard Knocks.
• Foundation Student Award 2017 – Sponsored by Credebt
• Certificate Student Award 2017 – Sponsored by Bermans
• Financial Understanding Student Award 2017 – Sponsored by Hilton-Baird Group
• Operational & Legal Aspects of IFABL Student Award 2017 – Sponsored by Francis Wilks & Jones
• Diploma with Honours Student Award 2017 – Sponsored by Squire Patton Boggs
• Lecturer of the Year 2016
Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington, London
From 7:15 pm with a Champagne Reception
Dinner served at 8:00pm
Awards presentation at 9:45pm.
Price – Booking
£175.00 plus VAT PP (tables up to 13)
To book a table of up to 13 or individual tickets click here. Don’t miss out on what will be a very entertaining evening.