Auditor – Asset Finance
South East (UK travel & overnight stays)
Our client a leading provider of Financial Services to business requires an experienced Auditor to join their Asset Finance team in the South East.
· Complete physical and paper-based asset audit inspections.
· Make appointments and arrange face to face meetings with third party customers.
· Ensure audits are completed in an orderly and timely manner.
· Meet audit related targets on a month to month basis.
· Work in a collective and collaborative manner alongside colleagues.
· Complete audit reports to a high level In line with policy & procedures.
· Develop and improve upon current process, policies, and procedures.
· Manage and present specific projects as requested by line manager from time to time.
· Attend regular team & stakeholder meetings UK wide.
· Knowledge of asset finance in the following market sectors; Manufacturing, Transport, Construction, Recycling and Block Discounting facilities.
· Clear and effective communication & stakeholder management skills.
· Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment. Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Proven planning and organisational skills.
- Credit/Risk based lending experience.
- Asset Auditing experience.
- Block discounting audit experience.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus a range of excellent additional benefits
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377