Auditor – Invoice Finance – North London / Milton Keynes – CRS
A highly successful independent Invoice Finance business are seeking an experienced Auditor / Surveyor to join their team in the North West.
This is a field based role responsible for the undertaking of Audits of existing clients within the portfolio to ensure that the businesses position remains secure, that facilities are administered and operated to terms, ensuring security and identifying any areas of concern.
The role also requires the undertaking of new business surveys as directed, then reporting back to senior members of staff as to the suitability of a business for an invoice finance facility.
Key responsibilities include:
- To undertake a thorough review of all the pertinent aspects of a prospect / client business providing timely, accurate and concise reports with sound reasoned findings & recommendations.
- To provide flexibility and an ability to prioritise workloads to meet the changing needs and demands of the business.
- To provide support on Credit & Risk related projects and general duties throughout the business as directed by the Risk Director.
- To engender a positive and professional working environment that engages clients and prospects so as to ensure client retention and thus maximise client income and opportunities at all times.
- Assisting with the management of risk around the business via adherence to operational systems and processes at all times.
- To provide assistance and support in the completion of regular internal audits of the regional offices providing timely, accurate and concise reports on the regions operational & process compliance to policy and procedures.
Candidates should be highly self-motivated with an Invoice Finance / ABL background that has a heavy bias towards risk and operations, as well as having a strong understanding of accounting and financial analysis.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Oliver Hemlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07903863595 for a confidential discussion.