Business Development Manager – Invoice Finance – East Midlands – CRS
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced, proven, field based, Business Development Manager to join a growing, innovative, independent provider of commercial finance. With potential future leadership prospects.
The role will require you to build the presence of the brand across the East Midlands. Develop and maintain successful working relationships and generate business leads via your network of business introducers, including Accountants, Mortgage brokers and Solicitors.
You will work in collaboration with the Birmingham based office who are looking to significantly increase the size of their current lend book.
• Originating and following up on new business leads and setting up meetings
• Build and maintain healthy and sustainable relationships with key business introducers.
• Planning and preparing presentations as required.
• Reporting into and working closely with the Regional Director.
• A proven track record of success within a field based sales role; ideally within Invoice Finance or financial services.
• Evidence of an established introducer network.
• Driven, highly self-motivated and ambitious.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
• A full driving licence.
The client has an extremely strong appetite for new business in line with their growth plans, particularly within the SME sector and it is therefore essential the successful candidate must be dynamic, tenacious and pro-active, with a proven track record of success within business to business sales.
In return you can expect a very competitive basic salary, plus car allowance, excellent bonus potential and a range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 0161 495 3647 or [email protected]