Business Development Manager – Invoice Finance – Manchester – CBCRS
To £60,000 plus car allowance and bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work in an established team providing factoring, invoice discounting facilities to UK SME’s.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Proactively seek new clients and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customer.
- Maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources for example financial brokers, insolvency practitioners, accountants, banks, clients etc.
- Achieve own targets of new deals and minimum fees, for example, by:
- Building and maintaining a level of new enquiries; attend networking events and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts
- Conduct sales meetings with prospective clients when required; complete risk templates for sanction of the facility; chase outstanding enquiries and paperwork on deals; attend sales team meetings.
You need to be working in the invoice finance sector however apart from considering experienced and well networked individuals we will also consider someone who is a BDE currently and has the drive an ambition to move into a field based sales role.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Mark Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07790808904 for a confidential discussion.