Business Development Manager- Trade and Stock Finance- UK Flexible
Our client, a specialist provider of Trade and Stock Finance to small & medium sized enterprises requires a high-performing Business Development Manager to join their expanding team.
- Maximise new business generation and completion.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with potential introducers.
- Maintain high level of awareness of the market environment & intelligence.
- Manage workload between BD and new client completions.
- Assessment of inbound referrals, including facility structuring, on- and off-site DD, preparation for & presentation to credit.
- Oversee all aspects of new client completions, including legal and CP compliance.
- Project STP and the wider business brand professionally always.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, having experience in a lending or other working capital commercial environment with a track record of new business acquisition; working knowledge of account and/or facility operation and associated legal frameworks.
Furthermore, you will have a working grasp of SME business operation and financial reporting/management with understanding of operations and risk procedures.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus car + bonus + a range of exceptional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377