Client Director – Trade Credit Redhill
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Director to join a market leading provider of Commercial Insurance and Employee Benefits throughout Europe during an exciting period of growth.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the planning and development of the Trade Credit division, developing new clients through a combination of self generated leads, internal leads and client referrals.
- Develop a book of clients through new business generation and help build the brand through growth.
- Develop Leads through networking with existing and new contacts alike.
- Develop business from group colleagues and assist in supporting their clients.
- Develop business via third party introducers including Accountants & Solicitors.
- Liaise with Account Handlers regarding method of obtaining renewal information.
- Liaise with account handlers to ensure the invoicing of new business and renewals is on time, as well as ensuring documentation is issued within the office timescales.
- Assist the Director of Trade Credit and other colleagues where necessary with workload issues.
- Provide a positive contribution to the team objectives
- Support & assist with the development of the Credit team members & assist with the planning & growth of the Credit department.
- A proven track record of success within new business development.
- An existing network of professional introducers including Accountants, Solicitors, commercial finance brokers Etc.
- Previous experience in Credit Insurance or Commercial Finance is essential.
- Be self motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent and accurate administration and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven field based sales professional with Invoice finance, Trade Credit Insurance and/or Commercial Finance experience to join a progressive and successful business with aggressive growth plans for the future.
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary, plus car allowance, bonus and a good range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377