Client Manager Invoice Finance (Surrey/Sussex)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Manager to join a leading independent provider of commercial finance solutions to businesses, during an exciting period of growth.
Based from their regional office in Surrey, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of SME Invoice Finance clients, minimising loss to the company whilst providing first class customer service.
- Monitoring client facilities ensuring they are operating within the agreed terms of the facilities.
- Verification of debts prior to the advance of monies.
- On-going verification of debts and retention of relevant supporting documents.
- Compliance within AML & KYC regulations.
- Escalation of debts to Legal within agreed timescales.
- Query resolution.
- Previous experience working within Invoice Finance is essential.
- Ability to organise and prioritise high volumes of work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The opportunity would suit a confident, driven individual looking for an opportunity to join an ambitious, forward thinking organisation during an exciting period of growth.
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary, bonus and excellent benefits.
M2 | Professional Recruitment Services Ltd
Tel: 01625 522774
Fax: 01625 523377
Mob: 07899 798 580
M2 Professional Recruitment Services Ltd, 1st Floor Offices, 86 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5BB