Client Manager – Manchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading providers of Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending in the UK as a Client Manager.
- Manage and control a portfolio of 40-50 factoring and invoice discounting clients with funds in use of up to £2,000,000.
- Minimise the risk of loss through use of risk management tools and implementation of risk management procedures.
- Maintain an understanding of the value of additional security in place per client.
- Maximise client life by ensuring delivery of excellent service and implement additional services where appropriate.
- Maximise income by ensuring the correct fee rates are maintained and by ensuring additional fees are charged where appropriate.
- Obtain and review financial information from clients.
- Undertake annual client reviews, and ad hoc reviews where facility changes are required.
- Undertake client visits as required.
- Source new business opportunities for the company from the existing client base.
- Take on new clients as required.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
Education & Qualifications
- ABFA qualification to at least certificate level (or studying towards this qualification)
- Industry specific experience including exposure to credit & risk
- Client Management experience
- Competent in understanding and interpreting financial information
- Report writing and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong customer service focus
- Knowledge of using RiskFactor
You will be rewarded with a market leading salary, generous benefits package and car.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377