Commercial Finance Week – registration now open
UK Finance’s annual Commercial Finance Week is back from 4 to 8 July 2022.
Commercial Finance Week provides the opportunity for sector leaders and subject matter experts to debate and share knowledge on the issues most affecting commercial lenders and their customers as the UK continues to emerge from the pandemic.
The conference offers a blend of high-level thought leadership and practical guidance for commercial finance and IF/ABL firms; updates and insights into the latest data and trend analysis; as well as explore the hottest topics facing the sector in 2022 and beyond.
Join us to hear the latest updates on high-level business strategies and to ask leading experts questions about the most critical legal, commercial and regulatory issues facing commercial lenders in 2022.
See below for the links to register for each session you would like to attend:
Monday, 4 July 2022
- 14:00: Keynote Speech: senior Government representative (TBC) | Register your place
Tuesday, 5 July 2022
- 09:00: The role of business in delivering the UK’s net zero ambition | Register your place
- 14:00: White & Case USD LIBOR Transition seminar | Register your place
Wednesday, 6 July 2022
- 16:00: International Business Matters | Register your place
Thursday, 7 July 2022
- 10:00: What’s next? Business support and restructuring in an uncertain world | Register your place
- 14:00: Government lending schemes – managing the Covid-19 legacy and looking forward to the future | Register your place
Friday, 8 July 2022
- 13:00: Investing in women – using data to drive better outcomes for female entrepreneurs | Register your place
All sessions are free for UK Finance members and associate members and will be available to watch on demand for registered delegates afterwards.