Credit Risk Analyst – Asset Based Lending
Our client, a leading provider of Financial Services to businesses requires a Credit Risk Analyst to join their Asset Based Lending team in South East England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for drafting and presenting both Invoice Finance & Asset Based Lending credit proposals to Credit Committee whilst complying with credit policy guidelines and processes.
The opportunity would suit someone who is either operating within a similar field within ABL or someone working within another area of ABL such as Sales, Portfolio Management and/or Audit & Survey who would like to challenge themselves in a credit based environment.
- Drive continuous improvement activity, challenging processes and procedures to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness, whilst be aligned with business delivery.
- Responsible for making an independent assessment of the risk preposition presented, and to carefully weigh up interests and responsibly maintain and build up the credit portfolio, with a view to optimising the lending process.
- Also, for overseeing credit risks and analysing, assessing and authorising loan proposals, as well as advising Relationship Managers on lending-related issues and coordinating lending process activities, all within the formulated credit policy.
- Analyse and interpret financial documentation.
- Asset Based lending industry knowledge.
- In-depth working knowledge of RiskFactor.
- Highly numerate with a good understanding of credit risk methodologies, with experience of credit risk and portfolio analysis.
- Good knowledge of credit risk policies and, processes and controls
- Excellent written and presentational skills.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary up to £75k p/a + bonus + a range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377