Credit Risk Underwriting Manager – Invoice Finance – Central London – M2 Recruitment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Invoice Finance credit specialist to join an exciting new to market independent lender with ambitious growth plans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the ownership, credit monitoring and risk control of existing client relationships including:
- Collateral assessments
- First line of defence, monitoring covenant compliance and ledger performance to ensure risk stays within agreed lending parameters
- Undertake audit and surveys and ensure examinations are completed in good time and focus on the most relevant areas of the business.
- Be responsible for the collections and recovery impaired case management
- Be responsible for the credit committee documentation
For new clients (as above once on-board) plus;
- Pricing of new transactions and support business development team
- Development of risk pricing model for indicative and full quotations
- Using your strong understanding of IF risk in an underwriting, audit, survey and customer management capacity
- Flexible growth mindset, independent but you’re also a great team player
- Analytical skills and understanding of the key collateral and risk drivers specific to SME’s
- You’re excited to work in a small and flexible invoice finance business
- Good knowledge of Dancerace (preferred)
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377