Facilitating Open Account – Receivables Finance – Webinar on FCI Essentials
25, 26, 28 February 2019
Do you know that you have only 4 days left to register to the webinar on FCI Essentials?
The webinar offers you a unique opportunity to learn more about FCI, its Legal Rules & Operational procedures.
Whether you are a new member of FCI or you wish to learn more about FCI (the Global Association for the Open Account Receivables Finance Industry) and its principal value proposition, “FCI Essentials” is the webinar to attend.
Style and Contents
The webinar will be delivered in 3 sessions of 90 minutes, due to time zone, for participants coming from Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America:
• 25 February 15:00-16:30 CET: Introduction to Factoring, FCI & the Two Factor System
• 26 February 15:00-16:30 CET: Basics of Operations of the FCI Two-Factor System
• 28 February 15:00-16:30 CET: Basics of Legal Aspects in International Factoring & the GRIF
Who is it for?
• New Members
• Members that want to refresh their knowledge about the operational procedures and legal rules
• Junior and newly joined employees of experienced Members
• Companies that intend to join FCI as member in the future and wish to learn about FCI and its principal value proposition
Closing date is 18 February 2019.