Final call for the WOA Convention in Antwerp 7-8 October
If you haven’t registered yet, now is your last chance to attend the most important receivables finance event of the year.
We will be discussing the implications of the very latest developments in the RF industry – so don’t miss your opportunity to be part of the conversation. Join thought leaders in Antwerp, Belgium and discuss topics that truly matter to you and your business:
• How to grow your receivables finance business?
• What are the expectations for the world economy (and world trade) in the current enviroment?
• How is the financial supply chain being integrated with the physical supply chain and how that affects your business models?
• What are the major trends in innovation in receivables finance, SME Finance, SCF?
• What will be the impact of the latest Moody’s publication on Reverse Factoring?
• What to expect from the EU Commission report on removing barriers to SCF and what will be the influence on the regulatory and legal environment for receivables finance in the EU?
You will also have the unique opportunity to meet an Olympic and World Champion. And plenty of time to network with your peers during the welcome reception, coffee and lunch breaks and closing dinner.
Easy to get to and easy to fit into a busy schedule. Be part of the new wave. Come and join us. We look forward to seeing you in Antwerp!
To register please click here