Head of Audit – Asset Based Lending – UK Flexible
A market leading Challenger Bank and leading provider of Asset Based Lending solutions in the UK seeks a Head of Audit to join their dedicated team.
- Responsible for management of the ABL Audit team to deliver strong risk management over underlying collateral.
- Allocation of the in life client audits to the internal team and approved outsourcers to ensure completion to required matrix conditions.
- Liaising with Corporate Lending teams in respect of completing new business survey reviews.
- Ensure appropriate levels of reporting and monitoring is in place in respect of managing the ABL audit requirements and productivity.
- Management of the External suppliers of Audit/Survey services utilising where internal capacity requires outsourcing.
- Team/people Management of the ABL Audit team.
- A proven track record of at least 5-years’ experience in an Invoice Discounting and ABL lending environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of receivables finance and asset based products.
- A recognised Accounting Qualification such as ACA / ACCA would be an advantage but is not essential
- Demonstrate an ability to remote manage as the team are home based.
- Experience of leadership and be able to demonstrate an ability support, coach, and upskill your team to deliver.
- Demonstrate independence and that you are self-motivated with an ability to be well organised, efficient and self-disciplined; you cope well with the demands of the job and manage your time effectively.
The Successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary + car allowance + bonus + other major bank benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377