Head of financial restructuring and recovery – South East
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global banking group in a senior financial restructuring and recoveries role within their UK based asset based lending and leasing divisions.
Responsible for a team of 6, the successful candidate will report directly to the head of risk and financial restructuring and will assume responsible for overseeing the department and managing the customer base, evaluating inherent risks and managing them accordingly.
- Coach and develop the team ensuring full talent potential is utilised.
- Identify and visit customers with an increased risk profile.
- Assessing the collateral, legal and financial structure of relationships with an increased risk profile.
- Develop restructuring proposals for customers where appropriate.
- Drawing up treatment plans in compliance with legal provisions and relevant directives.
- Present analysis to the financial restructuring and recovery committee and give additional explanations or answers to the questions of the committee members.
- Conducting negotiations with stakeholders about the measures to be taken.
- Develop and maintain a process to identify underperforming and increased risk customers in the portfolio.
- Prepare analysis and reports supporting the restructuring assignment as required to be delivered to customers and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with management and workforce of the target business as well as its stakeholders
- Strong understanding of UK insolvency laws customs and practices.
- A background in ABL / Leasing or insolvency and restructuring is essential.
- Able to identify key issues on assignments and suggest workable solutions
- Experienced in presenting findings clearly in reports and other deliverables to clients
- Appreciation of the risks inherent in advising distressed businesses and their stakeholders.
- Previous experience managing a team.
In return you can expect a market leading basic salary, car allowance, bonus and a wide range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377